The Oregon Brewers Guild is a non-profit and one of the nation’s oldest craft brewers’ associations whose mission is to promote the state’s brewing industry and the common interests of its members.
We are seeking a professional, outgoing, passionate, self-starter to join our team as the Assistant Executive Director! The Assistant Executive Director reports to and works closely with the Executive Director and will be responsible for a broad range of duties including managing events coordination and development; managing and maintaining all communications and social media platforms; managing membership outreach; overseeing vendors and volunteers; and providing general administrative duties.
The Oregon Brewers Guild is an equal opportunity employer and promotes a drug free workplace.
Please provide a resume and cover letter.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or Management, Non-profit Management, a closely-related degree; or equivalent related work experience.
- At least 1 year of experience in the craft beer or alcohol-related industry preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, coordinate, promote and manage events.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps and web-based newsletter platforms.
- Demonstrated experience managing and updating company Twitter, Facebook and Instagram Accounts.
- Valid driver’s license and access to reliable transportation required.
- Valid OLCC Servers permit.
|Work Days:||Monday - Friday|
|Overtime:||Evenings and weekends required during Guild and Industry Events|